The first event that makes me want to blog is that CHARLOTTE is coming to Singapore today! [[=
Although they are only coming for 10 days, i am excited to see her again. What a pity that Journey and Yeap are not coming together with her. Hopefully we will have free time to see her! =)
Off to airport to fetch her later. Hopefully we won't get any H1N1 virus back from the airport. Hahas.
Second event is that I'm redeployed to CHIJ instead of being Boon Lay's MRT usher! I'm jumping over the moon to find out this HAPPY HAPPY NEWS!!! +]]]]
I think the chingay committee called me just now during my OCCHE lecture. But because it's Mr Charles Ong, I can't answer the phone at all. Hopefully I am still redeployed to CHIJ. I don't want to be a MRT usher for some reason. =\
LAST EVENT!
This event made me touched. It's just a sms but it really made my day. I guess if I ain't I school with a lot of people around, I will definitely have tears while reading the sms.
The sms is just so true. I'm glad that I ain't alone as I received and read it.
Thanks HUIMIN. I love ya too. [[= <3
No comments:
Post a Comment